Wednesday, September 11, 2013
On a (slightly) brighter note, school is starting. YAY. not. I am happy on one hand because I can finally spend lesser HAHAHA and also spend my time more productively though of course I admit that I do drift off in class almost all the time but still, better than what I've been doing some days but yet on the other hand, it means more voices droning on and stuffing my brain with information that I may not care to keep but I know I have to plus all the mundane routines zzz.

I'm pretty pleased with how I did for the prev sch year, despite worrying about it so much that I even grew a few white hairs !!! (I'm guessing its from exams I don't care) It was really a lot better than expected because I knew I left a lot of room for improvement - started too late again and still surfing the net few days (yes blogshopping for a few hours) before the exams ha ha I've a serious problem. But that only serves as a reminder and motivation that if I study a lot harder and of course smarter as well, I'd be able to do well enough to get what I want.

Also, I was lucky to be able to choose the (almost all) slots that I wanted so that's more or less settled for me so far, the only thing left to do now are admin matters that should be settled quite quickly. Hopefully. I really hope for the final lap that I will stop putting off things to the very last minute and actually start doing them way earlier. I know I know, I probably said it a million times but I didn't ever stick to it. But I do think that I'm slightly better this year but the difference isn't dramatic enough so I have got to work harder on that :(

Ok two posts in a day, that's it for now !